Saturday, March 01, 2008


Prince Harry media scam



This site has nothing but the greatest respect for serving and ex-forces people, I am one myself , being an 'Ulster vet' from the early 1970's.

However, I saw the news story about the prince being withdrawn from Afghanistan due to the DRUDGE REPORT news-site.

The BBC national news showed the Drudge report header showing the pic of Prince Harry.

I use the Drudge report as my homepage, and I saw the header on the BBC on the 6pm news.

The Drudge Report at circa 4.30 pm did not show Prince Harry.

So just how fast is the BBC ?

We think it was a set-up !

Having said that ,we wish Prince Harry best wishes, and hope he and his Army comrades come back asap, and for God to watch over them in these unjust wars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prince Harry is BILDERBERG.

The whole thing is hype.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I heard this story I thought it was a propaganda setup.

This excellent observation re the Drudge Report confirms it!