Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Soros-Funded University Pledges to Fight Hungarian Crackdown

  • CEU says proposed bill threatens its operations in Hungary
  • Premier Orban has targeted Soros-funded organizations
The crown jewel of billionaire financier George Soros’s educational and philanthropic network in Europe condemned a Hungarian draft bill targeting foreign-funded universities and said it’s aimed at shutting it down.
In a showdown with Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Central European University, established by Soros in 1991, said a bill submitted to parliament by Human Resources Minister Zoltan Balog targets the school “directly” and must be withdrawn. Balog, who’s in charge of education, said “national security considerations” and ensuring that university courses meet “foreign policy priorities” required amending current legislation.
Soros speaks at CEU in 2012.
Photographer: Lajos Soos/MTI/AP Photos
“The bill is a threat to our continued existence in Hungary,” Michael Ignatieff, the president of CEU, told reporters in Budapest on Wednesday. “This is an institution that doesn’t bow to intimidation or force.”
Orban, who has vowed to purse an “illiberal democracy” modeled on those in Russia and Turkey, is stepping up a campaign to sideline opposition voices. One of Europe’s strongest advocates of U.S. President Donald Trump, the former anti-communist student leader has overseen the most extensive centralization of power in Hungary since the fall of the Iron Curtain after returning to office in 2010. The U.S. criticized the draft bill.

‘Very Concerned’

“The United States is very concerned about the legislation proposed by the Hungarian government yesterday that would severely impact the operations of the Central European University in Budapest,” U.S. Charge d’Affaires in Hungary David Kostelancik said in an emailed statement on Wednesday. The U.S. “opposes any effort to compromise the operations or independence of the University,” he said.
The bill proposes tightening regulations on non-EU universities issuing diplomas in Hungary, forcing them to close if there’s no bilateral agreement with their home countries. CEU, which is accredited both in the U.S. and in Hungary, doesn’t have such an agreement. Another rule would require universities to have a campus in their “home” countries as well, a regulation which CEU alone doesn’t meet among 28 institutions reviewed, Education Ministry State Secretary Laszlo Palkovics told reporters.
“This isn’t targeted at CEU or against Mr. Soros,” Palkovics said. He said universities that don’t meet the new criteria would be barred from enrolling new students in September of next year.

Trump Adversary

Palkovics said Hungary would support the signing of a bilateral accord with the U.S. to ensure CEU’s continued activity. Trump has accused Hungarian-born Soros, a major Democratic Party donor, of being part of a “global power structure” that has “robbed” the working class. Orban also frequently denounces Soros, in particular for his support of open borders in Europe, which the Hungarian leader has thwarted by building fences to keep out migrants. He has instituted one of the harshest border policies on the continent, parts of which have been found in breach of human rights conventions.
Other countries have also targeted Soros-funded organizations. Russian President Vladimir Putin banned them in 2015, saying that they threatened the country’s security and constitution. The former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan shut down the group’s local office in 2004. In Israel, lawmakers passed a bill last year requiring foreign-funded NGOs to disclose the source of donations from abroad if such payments make up more than half of their funding. Soros, 86, is also a target of criticism among right-wing groups in the U.S.
The education bill follows another legislative proposal that Orban’s ruling party floated in January to “sweep out” non-governmental organizations funded by Soros. That bill has yet to be published. In 1989, Orban received a scholarship from Soros to study at Oxford. He has since turned on Soros’s support for “open societies,” telling entrepreneurs on Feb. 28 that Hungary “must preserve its ethnic homogeneity.”
CEU has “no other home than Budapest,” Ignatieff said. He demanded the government sign a “international binding agreement” guaranteeing independence from state interference. “This university won’t close and won’t be pushed around,” he said.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-29/soros-s-university-caught-in-orban-campaign-as-ceu-protests-law

Friday, March 24, 2017

PICTURED: American-Israeli teenager, 19, arrested for making hoax bomb threats against Jewish community centers in the US

  • The unnamed teenager was arrested near Tel Aviv in Israel on Thursday for a string of threats to US institutions over the last three months
  • Police say he used 'advanced' efforts to shield his identity by hiding the origin of his calls 
  • He also threatened similar targets in New Zealand and Australia, police say 
  • The teenager is also accused of a 2015 hoax threat against a Delta Airlines flight from JFK 
  • He has lived in Israel for 'many years' but holds US citizenship and is home-schooled
  • His lawyer said he has a 'growth' in his head which stops him from knowing right from wrong

A US-Israeli teenager has been arrested for making a string of hoax bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers in the US. 
The home-schooled 19-year-old was arrested in Israel on Thursday where he has been living for 'many years', according to police. 
He holds both US and Israeli citizenship, police sources told Reuters, and he is wanted for threatening Jewish community centers over the last three months.
His lawyer said a medical problem prevented him from knowing right from wrong and that he had earlier been deemed unfit for the country's military. 
Scroll down for video 
A 19-year-old US-Israeli teenage covered his face in court in Rishon Lezion, Israel, on Thursday where he was accused of making hoax bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers across the US over the last three months 
A 19-year-old US-Israeli teenage covered his face in court in Rishon Lezion, Israel, on Thursday where he was accused of making hoax bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers across the US over the last three months 
Police say he also made threats against Jewish institutions in New Zealand and Australia and that he used 'advanced' technology to hide the origins of his calls. 
They also say he is responsible for a threat against a Delta Airlines flight 468 in 2015. 
Israeli Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said it was not yet clear what the teenager's motive for the calls was.
He was arrested after a joint operation by the FBI and Israeli forces. 
At a court near Tel Aviv on Thursday, the teenager's attorney said he had behavioral problems which prevent him from knowing the difference between right and wrong. 
'My client suffers from a very serious medical problem, a problem that may affect his behavior, his ability to understand right and wrong,' said attorney Galit Bash.
Local media reported that she had told them he had a benign growth in his head. 
Dozens of Jewish community centers, synagogues and schools have received bomb threats over the last three months. On February 27, worried communities in 12 different states received threats. 
The teenager made 'advanced' efforts to mask his identity by concealing where he was calling from when he made the threats, police said. He is pictured above on Thursday being marched in to court in Israel 
The teenager made 'advanced' efforts to mask his identity by concealing where he was calling from when he made the threats, police said. He is pictured above on Thursday being marched in to court in Israel 
The threats, all of which appeared to be hoaxes, were received in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
For some centers, it was the second or third time this year that they had been targeted.
The teenager is also accused of phoning in a hoax bomb threat against a Delta Airlines flight in 2015.
The plane was evacuated at JFK airport in New York after officials received a call that there was a bomb on board. It was bound for Tel Aviv.
Dozens of Jewish Community Centers, synagogues and schools received threats in the US over the last three months. Above, police raid the JCC in South Nevada in Las Vegas after one such threat on February 27 
Dozens of Jewish Community Centers, synagogues and schools received threats in the US over the last three months. Above, police raid the JCC in South Nevada in Las Vegas after one such threat on February 27 
NWN : This type of activity done by these type of people is a common occurence. Especially when the zionist jewish stranglehold of the controlled mass media ensures that the zionists enemies invariably get the blame. They have been doing his tactic for decades.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sunday, March 19, 2017


Thousands of soldiers quit the army as morale hits historic low

MORE than 15,000 soldiers quit the British Army last year as commanders struggled against falling morale.




British Army releases new recruitment campaign



The shocking figure represents almost one in five of the 83,340 soldiers serving and is thought to be the greatest single fall in 20 years.
According to official Ministry of Defence figures only 1,759 of the 15,325 regular troops to have left in the year leading to November did so because their time was up.
Nearly half – 7,439 – quit early, exceeding the 7,260 who left the Armed Forces during the previous year. There are now concerns that worsening conditions and a lack of “operational tempo” is failing to keep soldiers motivated. 
Michael Fallon, defence secretary
The UK army has seen nearly 20 per cent of serving soldiers leave the army in the past year


Fallon hints UK will oppose EU army



The situation was exacerbated by 3,325 who were sacked on disciplinary grounds. A further 2,337 were “medically discharged”.
Former defence minister Sir Gerald Howarth MP said: “There is little doubt morale is under enormous pressure. Soldiers are concerned about the Future Accommodation Model, which may see them forced to rent or buy properties when what families actually want is to live in an Army environment.
“Particularly concerning is the effect of ‘historic war crime’ allegations. There is an increasing feeling that soldiers or veterans who find themselves arraigned for doing what they thought was right for their country are pretty much on their own. 
Soldiers march around parliamentGETTY
The situation was worsened by thousands of soldiers sacked for disciplinary reasons
“Veterans who are now pensioners are waking up to allegations over events in Northern Ireland 45 years ago.”
While they may be recruiting, there is a serious retention issue
Col Richard Kemp
Andy Smith, of the UK National Defence Agency, said repeated annual cuts have taken away any feeling of job security: “This reinforces what we have been saying for a long time – people in the Services have no confidence in the Government’s commitment to defence.
“Any sense of certainty about the future has been taken away in a 10-year period which saw the defence budget shrink and annual reductions to the size and resources of the Armed Forces.”
Last night an MoD spokesman said: “The Army has enough people to perform all of its tasks to keep Britain safe and continues to offer exciting opportunities that inspire the best of our young people. We’ve seen an increase in recruitment over the last year and we expect this trend to continue.” 
But this was rejected by Col Richard Kemp, who commanded British forces in Afghanistan.
“By its own admission the Army is 3,000 troops down,” he said.
“These latest figures show that while they may be recruiting, there is a serious retention issue. We have witnessed an erosion of service benefits, legal vendettas and, since the withdrawal from Afghanistan, a lack of operational tempo.”
British tank
The news comes as the UK prepares to deploy 800 troops to Estonia with Nato
Meanwhile, more than 800 UK troops are set to deploy to Estonia with Nato as part of one of the biggest British deployments to Eastern Europe in decades.
Speaking to the Sunday Express last night defence secretary Michael Fallon said: “I’m proud that the UK is leading the Estonian battle group and providing vital reassurance to a key Nato partner in the face of Russian aggression.”
 
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/780954/british-army-soldiers-quit-low-morale-deployment-defence 

Saturday, March 18, 2017


Ian Paisley certainly 'screwed' the loyalists in Northern Ireland

Support our Armed Forces veterans
 
Newry is an IRA stronghold and shit hole close to the Irish border. Our traitorous Government are allowing and supporting the IRA to hound and harass our Armed Forces. Thankfully the British public support the armed forces 100% . 

Friday, March 17, 2017


Royal British Legion fails to support it's (Northern Ireland) veterans ?

1992 General Election manifesto for the British National Party

Just found this whilst having a sort through some old documents. We have lots of old nationalist stuff just laying around gathering dust.  

This manifesto was when 'real nationalists' were in the process of building a machine that would later challenge the 'status quo' in Britain. Then the 'wreckers' turned up - spearheaded by the crook Nick Griffin . Griffin trashed the BNP, just as he had done the very same with the National Front in the late 1980's.

It was around this time I last saw and spoke with 'Ian Stuart' . SKREWDRIVER played a benefit for the BNP in Rochdale at that General Election. They played at Littleborough Conservative club .

Monday, March 13, 2017






Justice for Northern Ireland veterans



Good Friday demonstrations - London - Glasgow - Belfast

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Ken Livingstone escaped SECOND assassination plot in Northern Ireland - ten years after he was almost murdered for his 'Republican sympathies' 

  • Ken Livingston, the former mayor of London, came within days of being assassinated by convicted killer and loyalist gunman Michael Stone in 1980s
  • Now another plot to murder 'Red Ken' at a Bloody Sunday protest has emerged 
  • Gangs of loyalists and far-right activists were to attack demo as it left Hyde Park
  • Hitman was going to shoot former GLC boss and then escape in the crowd
Ken Livingstone escaped a two assassination attempts by Ulster Loyalists it has emerged.
The former mayor of London reportedly came within days of being assassinated by convicted loyalist killer Michael Stone in the 1980s because of his alleged Republican sympathies. 
Now another plot to murder 'Red Ken' has been uncovered, reports the Daily Star.   
Ken Livingstone (pictured) escaped a two assassination attempts by Ulster Loyalists it has emerged. He was a target because of his alleged Republican sympathies
Ken Livingstone (pictured) escaped a two assassination attempts by Ulster Loyalists it has emerged. He was a target because of his alleged Republican sympathies
Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF) allegedly hired a hitman to shoot Mr Livingston at a Bloody Sunday protest in London in January 1993.
Gangs of loyalists and far-right activists, including neo-Nazis, had reportedly planned to attack the demo as it left Hyde Park.
The hitman was going to shoot the former GLC boss and then planned to escape in the crowd.
Loyalist Michael Stone admitted he planned to shoot Mr Livingstone and carry surveillance on the former London mayor 
Loyalist Michael Stone admitted he planned to shoot Mr Livingstone and carry surveillance on the former London mayor 
The plan emerged in former London Ulster Defence Association commander Frank Portinari's  new autobiography, Left-Right-Loyalist.
He wrote: 'Livingstone's provocative support for Irish republican terrorists and their apologists made him public enemy number one. 
'A UFF unit decided to assassinate Livingstone on the day of the march.
'A volunteer on a motorbike would be parked nearby to transport the gunman to a safe house.' 
Luckily Troops Out protesters refused to leave the park and continue marching until the counter demonstrators were dispersed.
This saved Mr Livingstone's life. 
Portinari added: 'Our people were stopped, searched and served with a notice to disperse or expect to be arrested.'
Some 400 people were arrested at the march causing the hitman to abandoned the plan and return to Northern Ireland.

NWN: Any truth in this ? We remember the arrests in London at the time and seem to recall a few getting some compensation for arrests. 
We know nothing about Portinari except the name and possible links to the BNP in the very early 1990's or late 1980's. About 400 nationalists where arrested then and later released without charge.

The Police broke the law here, let's be frank about this.

They should have allowed our counter demonstrations against the IRA in our capital city. But they, the Police, were having none of that !

This is part of the long game of breaking up the UK. Northern Ireland/Ulster has the extra problem of the 'government' supporting the IRA . Covertly in the past, but openly nowadays and in recent times, with their allowing Sinn Fein/IRA to get to where they are at the moment. 
The major problems still occuring over in NI at the moment, are being played down by the controlled media. The  'troubles' have not ceased. 
"They have not gone away you know " .
The Army Bomb disposal have had an emergency call out at least once a day in the last 12 months at least.
Army 'top brass' said they should receive the NI GSM medal for their dangerous work, but the 'government' won't allow it !  
Traitors....

Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser comes out as gay and reveals his Jewish heritage as he quits far right Kevin Wilshaw was a National...