Friday, May 04, 2007


Stormfront's Don Black is a liar !

From :
Don Black
Sent :
Saturday, September 21, 2002 1:19 PM
To :
"Terry Allen"
CC :
webmaster@stormfront.org




Subject :
Re: Hello

Peter, What username are you using on the board? There's no account with the email. I like Nick Griffin, with whom I'm personally acquainted, though I don't think any moderator has removed legitimate posts supporting Tyndal, much less ban the poster.

At 05:55 PM 9/20/2002, you wrote:


Hello Don, you may recall some correspondence via e-mail with me a few years ago. I have been denied access to your Stormfront Britain site. I have not used any bad language or indeed any other language that could offend. There are a lot of internal disputes within the BNP over here in the UK. It is for this reason that I believe that I have been banned from using the messageboard. I now support John Tyndall in his crusade, to rid the party of Nick Griffin. It rather looks like your board/ moderator, is taking sides in this dispute in the UK.


best wishes


Pete Barker
NWN : Pete Barker has now been banned a record number of SIX times from Stormfront due to his opposition to Nick Griffin, and Griffins non-nationalist policies.
Black talks crap in his e-mail reply above. Since that time he does not even reply to e-mails.

No comments: