Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hannam and the BNP accounts

Two weeks ago, I delivered the Regional Accounting Unit Statement of Accounts to the auditor. I am now working on tweaking the central office audit.There have been massive improvements with the recent regional audit. For the last three to four months, I have been working on a new system that will give all fund-holders and organisers the ability to log in online and observe their respective unit bank statements on a daily basis. It has been a big job. Over a 12 month period there are many, many thousands of niggling transactions. To bring this new system into operation, it was necessary to transfer this data to the new system. It was painstaking work, but very worth the time and effort.It will also release myself of the burden of sending out monthly bank statements via post. In fact, statements have not been going out monthly, but rather sporadically when they have been requested. This is due to the fact that statements have not been available whilst the crossover period to the new online statement system has been in process. However, the new online statement system should be up very soon.It was not my intention to do two audits this year, but simply the one. John Walker has been extremely busy helping to set up the Excalibur/Treasury office, so we made the central audit a joint effort.My biggest problem when auditing is my pedantic nature. If a bank statement is just a few pounds out on the ending balance, many accountants, as have advised me, would simply write the discrepancy off if it is merely a few pounds; however, I just can’t bring myself to do this. I can’t sleep at night unless it balances 100%

(Hahahahahahahahaha)

If the BNP central and regional accounting units combined bring in an approximate turnover of £1 million, then I want every penny to balance.Finally, I would like to thank the good organisers and fund-holders for their patience.That is it for now, back to the audit.
Posted by hannam at 04:02 1 comments

http://www.davidhannam.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that accounts 'add up' tells no one anything about the use of the money. This is true of any business or any other organisation.

Anonymous said...

"I can’t sleep at night unless it balances 100%"

Balance this you cunt. Nearly £50,000 of BNP members money spent on a recording studio owned in YOUR NAME. When are you going to file the GWR accounts and reimburse the BNP members you thieving perverted horse shagger.

Anonymous said...

Hannam still hasn't sent me a fucking accurate bank statement - the last six three that he has sent me all have the same four mistakes on.

He is a disgrace - he can't bloody add up simple maths never mind balance things 100%.

Tosser.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
"I can’t sleep at night unless it balances 100%"

Balance this you cunt. Nearly £50,000 of BNP members money spent on a recording studio owned in YOUR NAME. When are you going to file the GWR accounts and reimburse the BNP members you thieving perverted horse shagger.

11 June 2008 21:40
---------------------------------
So someone has been to companies house and started making a few enquiries about GWR. Good. Nationalists should know that GWR is a private limited company and not part of the BNP. Further GRW has made zero donations to the BNP. I think that those nationalists who bought GWR cd's (production price about £2 selling price about £10 I understand) should consider bringing an action against GWR for selling under false pretenses. After all had'nt you been allow to believe that by buying the c.d's you were financing the BNP?
By the way I hear that the GWR recording studio is composed of second hand antiquated worthless recording equipement. Can anyone confirm what I am hearing?
Perhaps this blogspot could help in putting all those discontented purchasers of GWR cd's in touch with each other with a view to their seeking some recompense.
Richard Chadfield

Anonymous said...

Tony Lecomber is paid with money from GWR!

I bet Dave wont admit to who he gets to do the CD's!

If your wondering it's Tony Lecomber.

BD

Anonymous said...

By the way I hear that the GWR recording studio is composed of second hand antiquated worthless recording equipement. Can anyone confirm what I am hearing?

Alan brought all his own recording equipment with him.

BD