Saturday, April 19, 2008









Derrick Day - real East End nationalist !


In the above pics we can see that Derrick Day, was a friend of my family here in the North West of England. The pic of Derrick speaking was 1978 at a National Front meeting at Hoxton market, East London. Unfortunately I have been banned from Stormfront for about seven years, so could not post about Derrick Day.


I noted that on Stormfront UK, some made mention of Derrick on some thread or other.


Derrick was in fact the inspiration for jewboy Johnny Speights, ALF GARNETT.


Speight admitted that in the SUNDAY TELEGRAPH magazine in early 1978.


Derrick an old time nationalist, was related to the Kray twins by marriage. He hated the Krays, as they were part jews.


If only the BNP had Derrick today. Griffin would be in a canal.The CUNTs would be in a block of flats basement.


We will put up Derricks BBC portion when we can, asap.

The letter is dated New Years eve 1979.

If you want history of the nationalist movement you won't get it on Stormfront.

This site NWN has history, and an insight into the movement for over 30 years.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie Stanton is giving it the big 'un on here.

Stanton is an half-wit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Have you got anymore infomation on Derrick Day, I saw a clip of him on Youtube and greatly admire his passion and the firm way in which he spoke. Thank you.

GWR said...

Anonymous said...

Have you got anymore infomation on Derrick Day, I saw a clip of him on Youtube and greatly admire his passion and the firm way in which he spoke. Thank you.
8 April 2012 01:03

===================================

I was a friend of Derrick Day for many a year. Was there anything special you wish to know ?

Anonymous said...

How he came to hold his political views, his opinions on the BNP, Nick Griffin,was he involved in the nationalist movement up untill his death etc, when did he die if you don't mind my asking, any infomation on the video clip pf Derrick Day jumping out of his window, who was baiting him etc and anything else interesting you wish to tell me, I would be very grateful thank you, like I said it was so refreshing (especially in this day and age) to hear and see somebody speak with such conviction and passion. Thanks

Anonymous said...

So can you assist me?

Anonymous said...

I new derek day as a teenager very well and his family.1970's we lived on the same estate.I used to go to the nf headquaters in gt easton street every day and it was some of the best years of my life.Derek was a very nice man and his wife shiela both were good with the kids around the estate.I used to take tea to john tindel and martin websters office.I would stand guard at the main entrance of the hq with a pick ax handle.If you want to know more write me a mesage.
PS to all those people who slaged him off ,Derek Day was a gentleman and a legend.
Paul