Saturday, February 28, 2009

Labour faces curry war over ban on foreign cooks



Labour is heading for a row with curry houses and Chinese restaurants over radical plans to ban them from recruiting chefs from overseas.


Ministers plan to force restaurants and takeaways to recruit skilled cooks from people already resident in the UK or elsewhere in the EU.


The move comes after last month’s wildcat strikes over foreign workers allegedly taking British jobs and amid Labour panic that it is haemorrhaging votes to the far-Right British National Party over the issue.


More:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why arent their takeaways forced to employ white people?

Anonymous said...

There will be trouble within the BNP ranks too as people like Fatty Rhodes from Oldham lives off kebabs.

Anonymous said...

That is what you get for currying favior,a curry war.

Donna kebab.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever seen a white person working in one of their restaurants? They should all be had up for race discrimination.

Anonymous said...

There will be trouble within the BNP ranks too as people like Fatty Rhodes from Oldham lives off kebabs.

01 March 2009 00:47


So do Collett and Griffin according to Joe Owens book.

Anonymous said...

Why are Chinese and indian resturants allowed to discriminate against British people.
They only ever employ Chinese and indian workers.

Anonymous said...

Labour isn't heading for any such thing. It's all claptrap for the stupid voters. The invasion will continue unabtated.

Anonymous said...

I've ceased being amazed at the number of indegenous British who'll sell the country and their culture for a bowl of curried cat, curried rissoled rat, and curried canine.

PICTURED: American-Israeli teenager, 19, arrested for making hoax bomb threats against Jewish community centers in the US The unnamed te...