Will Greville Janner flee to Israel ?
Lord Janner detective: We had proof to charge child sex politician 20 years ago... But top brass told us to stop
- Investigator breaks 24-year silence to reveal new evidence of child abuse
- Kelvyn Ashby 'found vital clues that Lord Janner molested teenage boy'
- Former Detective Inspector told not to arrest him because he was an MP
- Janner sent officer 'sickening' invite to Commons after inquiry was ended
- The head of children's charity the NSPCC has demanded the Director of Public Prosecutions explain her decision not to let the case against Janner be heard in court
- More than 40 politicians have signed a letter condemning the way Janner has been allowed to escape justice
- Home Secretary Theresa May told this newspaper that the Janner case could deter other victims of abuse coming forward
- Janner went on more than 20 working trips abroad in the years after he was reportedly diagnosed with Alzheimer's