Family rift tearing French National Front apart deepens after Jean-Marie Le Pen says ‘it’s possible his daughter may want him dead’
- Marie Le Pen has fallen out with her father over his 'extreme views'
- The 87-year-old convicted racist said Nazi gas chambers 'a detail of history'
- Marine said FN 'doesn't want to be held hostage to his vulgar provocations'
- She will oppose him standing in December poll amid calls for him to resign
- But honorary president Jean-Marie said stepping down is a 'crazy idea'