Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Statement from Andrew Brons MEP 

Over the last sixteen or eighteen months I have been marginalised to such an extent, in what is left of the British National Party, that I have been expelled in all but name.

Employment law recognises a concept of constructive dismissal which means that the employee cannot be expected to remain in employment and can regard his or her employment at an end. My position in the rump of the BNP is analogous to that of an employee who has been constructively dismissed.

My considerable contributions in support of the Party’s position, in the European Parliament and its committees, are routinely ignored in the Party’s media, just as routinely as they are ignored in the Establishment’s media.

The current Chairman of the rump BNP has described me in a text to his attack dogs as  ‘vermin’. More recently, he described me as a ‘state agent’ – a description he attached to me twenty-six years ago but which obviously did not apply when he appointed me as the lead candidate in Yorkshire for the European elections.

It is quite clear that if I should wish to assert my rights of membership of the Rump, my wishes would be ignored and my rights denied. You do not respect the membership rights of somebody you have denounced as a ‘state agent’ – however cynical and dishonest that denunciation should be.

I have so far remained within the Rump Party, because I am aware that I was elected because I headed a party list and not because of any personal qualities recognised by the electorate.

However, it is also clear that 80 or 90% of the Party’s membership, activists and former officials have left it and disappeared in several different directions. The current rump Chairman bears the heavy responsibility for having destroyed the Party of which he is still nominally head.

Furthermore, his treatment of me has released me of any obligations that I might have owed to him and his dwindling bunch of supporters.

I shall regard myself from this moment as being no longer a member of the British National Party but as a former member who has been constructively expelled.

I shall, of course, continue to promote the policies on which I was elected in debates in the European Parliament and in releases for the British and foreign media.

http://andrewbrons.eu/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=628%3Astatement-from-andrew-brons-mep 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why has it taken 16 to 18 months for Brons to wake up to the Gri££in family cash cow that was the BNP!!!

Anonymous said...

More time for garden parties with "proper" politicians eh Andrew.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

More time for garden parties with "proper" politicians eh Andrew.

=================================

Shouldn't your smart comments be aimed at wrecker Griffin ?

Anonymous said...

@
"Shouldn't your smart comments be aimed at wrecker Griffin ?"..........No! I agree Griffin appears to have wrecked the finances of my former party, but I see Griffin at virtually every demo and other countries demo's, I see Brons at parties and central command(eu nough) Not smart either just observations!

Anonymous said...

he and he's followers should come back to the front and have one last heavy push at bringing normality back to these isles, too many nationalist partys is not good, in my opinion. 'british democratic party'???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? BRITAIN AWAKE, EUROPE AWAKE.

Anonymous said...

Andrew has dedicated his life to nationalist politics. He has always led from the front. At 65(ish) he is reluctant to take on the leading role in a new nationalist party, and who could blame him?