Trump officials will be banned form lobbying for FIVE YEARS after they leave the administration, to stop them using government to 'enrich themselves'
- Donald Trump announces tough new anti-lobbying ban for all of his staff
- People on the President-elect's transition team cannot be lobbyists
- They also cannot lobby for anyway for five years after leaving his team
- Incoming officials for the administration will be subject to the same ban
- It is unclear how many workers it will impact and how it will be enforced