Judges trigger major constitutional crisis as they deliver 'slap in the face' to Theresa May by ruling MPs MUST be given a vote on Brexit but ministers vow to overturn controversial decision
- Lord Chief Justice delivers damning verdict on Government in High Court
- Judges side with Remain campaigners who argued MPs must be given a vote before Article 50 is invoked
- Theresa May says she will appeal and still plans to trigger Brexit by March
- Stage now set for explosive showdown in the Supreme Court next month
- Brexiteers warn of 'betrayal' of voters and vent fury at judge 'power grab'