Sinister links of cult of Corbyn: Hardline Left-wing group backing his leadership campaign has SECRET ties to anti-Semitic organisation to boost Muslim support
- Exposed: Corbyn backers have secret ties to anti-Semitic group
- The 'Momentum' group used hardline fanatics as cover to deselect MPs
- Momentum official said that she had contact with a disgraced group
- The Muslim Public Affairs Committee (MPAC) used to to 'orchestrate' backing for the Labour leader
- A Momentum official used a hard-line organisation called Novara Media as a cover to write a step-by-step guide on deselecting Labour MPs, authored under a false name;
- The Left-wing activist behind Novara was a fanatic who brought chaos to Britain's high streets in a series of tax protests, before changing his name;
- Momentum installed a secret 'mole' inside Tory HQ to spy on London Mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith, so the Left-wingers could ambush him at events.