German voters' crushing verdict on open-door migration: Angela Merkel is punished in crucial state elections as far-Right party wins big vote with call to stop flow of refugees
- Three German regions vote for state legislatures on 'Super Sunday'
- Baden-Wuerttemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saxony-Anhalt all vote
- Angela Merkel's party set to lose support in the wake of refugee crisis
- Exit polls suggest the Christian Democratic Union has lost in two states
- Anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AFD) set to win seats at all three