Hiding behind the law: Fury as four people mounting fresh High Court bid to block Brexit win the right from judge to stay ANONYMOUS 'because of fears over their safety'
- Claimants say they fear receiving same abuse as Gina Miller got in November
- The group can only be named as W,L, T and B after Mr Justice Cranston's ruling
- They were all either born in EU countries or married to someone who was
- Brexit will leave their futures in the United Kingdom 'in limbo', their lawyers say
- Judge made order barring journalists revealing their names in reports of case