ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' in chilling echo of Gaddafi's prophecy that the Mediterranean 'will become a sea of chaos'
- Italian press today published claims that ISIS has threatened to release the huge wave of migrants to cause chaos in Europe if they are attacked
- And letters from jihadists show plans to hide terrorists among refugees
- In 2011, Muammar Gaddafi ominously predicted war would come to Libya
- He was deposed in a violent coup and killed in October of the same year
- Islamic State executed 21 Egyptian Christians on Libyan beach this week
- Crisis in Libya has led to surge in number of migrants heading for Europe