'I will slaughter every single blonde s**t I see': Seven people killed as son of Hunger Games assistant director carries out drive-by shooting 'because women rebuffed his advances and he was a virgin at 22'
- Elliot Rodger, 22, went on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara, killing six
- Rodger also died of gunshot wound to the head; authorities have not confirmed if it was self-inflicted
- He posted a video to social media Thursday in which he rants about how women have rejected his advances
- Lamenting that he was a 22-year-old virgin, Rodger promises 'retribution' and 'punishment'
- He says he plans to enter the 'hottest sorority on SCSB' and 'slaughter' the girls inside
- Rodger is believed to be the son of The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger
Investigators believe a 22-year-old named Elliot Rodger driving a black BMW acted alone in the shootings around 9:30pm Friday night in Isla Vista near the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown confirmed at a news conference early Saturday that that seven people were killed, including the gunman, and seven wounded.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Brown said the suspect exchanged gunfire with deputies and then drove off and crashed into a parked car.
'We have obtained and are currently analyzing both written and videotaped evidence that suggests this atrocity was a premeditated mass murder,' Brown said.
Rodger was the son of Peter Rodger, assistant director of the Hollywood film franchise The Hunger Games.
An attorney for Peter Rodger has confirmed to KCAL that Elliot Rodger was 'involved' in the shooting.
Authorities are examining a video posted on social media by the shooter in which he rants about women who supposedly rejected his advances.
The video is called Elliot Rodger's Retribution.
Rodger, a Santa Barbara City College Student and Isla Vista resident, according to his social media accounts unleashed a tirade about his 'loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires,' and blames women for preferring 'obnoxious brutes' to him, 'the supreme gentlemen.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html#ixzz32fJhno5n
NWN: Looks like another SON OF SAM/David Berkowitz (1970's) spate of killings, where jewish man goes on killing spree to murder white/blonde women ?