'That's it, they're coming': Far-right French mayor sparks outrage with anti-migrant posters calling for referendum on allowing refugees to stay in his town
- Robert Menard put up anti-immigrant posters in Beziers, southern France
- He wants to hold referendum on whether to accept migrants from 'Jungle'
- A year ago he stormed into a squat telling refugees 'you're not welcome'
- He has also reportedly banned the opening of more kebab restaurants
- Beziers, in Languedoc, is one of France's oldest cities, dating to 575BC