Austria's far right claim presidential election was RIGGED after their gun-toting anti-immigration candidate is narrowly beaten on postal votes
- Initial results showed the presidential election run-off was neck and neck
- Independent candidate Alexander Van der Bellen has 'emerged as winner'
- Norbert Hofer, from the Freedom Party, is said to have conceded defeat
- But his party's supporters immediately said the result was a fix
- Hofer had 49.7 per cent of the vote to Van der Bellen's 50.3 per cent