Published on Dec 18, 2012
Firearms industry expert and part-time police officer Mark S. Mann (pseudonym) lives in Connecticut, just miles from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary. He's been following the story closely, talking to cops he knows in the area and he will be reporting for us as this story develops. Mark says there are just too many inconsistencies with the 'official' story and he says, "things don't add up." As we all now know, regardless of whether the mass murders of children and adults at Sandy Hook was a false flag operation, or the actions of a lone nut, the establishment intends to use this event to attack the Constitutional rights of law abiding Americans - they're coming after the guns. And just like Stuart Rhodes of Oath Keepers, Mark says, "We will not tolerate any abuses to our 2nd Amendment rights."
No More Questions to Ask About Sandy Hook Shooting?
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 – by Staff Report
Was the Sandy Hook Massacre a False Flag Operation? Early Eyewitness Reports From Newton, CT Suggest So ... We will continue to follow this story closely because there are just too many unanswered questions, and the "official" version of what happened on Friday at Sandy Hook Elementary continues to shift and change. – SGTReport [See above YouTube video]
Dominant Social Theme: There are no more questions to ask. Everything is settled.
Free-Market Analysis: There are questions to ask, just as there were at Columbine where hundreds of witnesses saw more than two young shooters and tried, to no avail, to testify about what they witnessed.
The Columbine investigation was closed without addressing this point and many others, including the medical condition of the two young men who live on only in bloody Internet pictures. Viewers have pointed out inconsistencies in the death photos that tend to undermine the idea of a mutual suicide – the official story.
Questions emerged after the recent Aurora cinema shooting in Colorado by suspect James Holmes, as well. Eyewitnesses even questioned whether it was Holmes who actually did the shooting.
And even more questions are being raised following the Sandy Hook Connecticut shooting, as we can see from the above excerpt. Similar questions have been raised on numerous alternative websites including the alternative conservative site Free Republic (in a thread recently pulled).
There have been too many of these shootings with too many official inconsistencies. A better way of getting information to the public has to be worked out.
Otherwise, mistrust will continue to grow within the alternative media community. The more the officials seem to be equivocating, the more this perspective will take hold.
For instance, a list from one "Clare Kuehn" is circulating around the Internet.
What is interesting is that we cannot find the initial list from Kuehn and the list itself may certainly be disinformation of a sort. The very first point, regarding skepticism as to whether children are dead would seem to invalidate the larger list. Numerous questions are offered without evidence and this in itself is a disinformation technique.
Yet the list's large-scale circulation on the 'Net, along with other such lists, provides us with evidence regarding the growing cynicism attached to these events.
This is the important point. When the body politic begins to show evident and obvious mistrust, the powers-that-be have got to realize they need to do a better job regarding communication of the facts surrounding these horrible shootings.
Newtown Massacre...the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST
by Clare Kuehn
1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - who officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
15) Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children - difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
23) Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
26) One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
27) Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
28) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
29) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
32) Since the alleged shooter's father is VP of GE Capital, and (like "Batman shooter" James Holmes's father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?
This is a disturbing list, even if each point raised has a reasonable rebuttal. The authorities, after so many shootings with so many unanswered questions, are simply not doing an adequate job, in our view, to reassure citizens of their safety and law enforcement's general competence.
Over time, questions from multiple events become corrosive and tend to undermine civil trust. This would seem to be happening. Those in charge ought to be concerned.
Conclusion: A new methodology of public communication would seem to be called for.