Riot police fire warning shots as THOUSANDS of protesters storm the site of a planned asylum centre for 1,500 migrants in Holland
- Demonstrators went on the rampage in town of Geldermalsen last night
- They smashed through fence surrounding asylum camp, attacked police
- The angry crowd yelled 'No n****** here!' and 'foreign scum keep away'
- Town hall left looking like a 'battlefield' and councillors were forced to flee
- At least 14 people were arrested, several policemen were injured in melee