Turn up to court this week or face arrest, judge tells Janner: Chief magistrate says he will not tolerate any more delays after lawyers try to use Human Rights Act to stop him appearing
- Former Labour peer faces 22 charges of sex abuse against boys and men
- He was ordered last week to appear in court to answer the case against him
- However his lawyers claim the 87-year-old is too ill to appear in person
- Ex MP denies any wrongdoing and his family say he is 'entirely innocent'
- Britain's chief magistrate said he would not tolerate further delay in case